Here we gonna show how to boost you 3G, 4G or WiFi signal by your self (self made tutorial).
The tutorial given in the video show how to make a antenna for 3G, or 4G modems, or for a WiFi. There are specified measures that need to be preserved, because the dimensions of the antenna are dependent from the wavelength (frequency) of the signal.
And while this is directed antenna, we gonna show how to make also omnidirectional antenna for 3G, 4G and WiFi. Here is the video:
Here we gonna present a Signal booster for 2100MHz.
The model is W-CDMA2100.
• Fully integrated WCDMA 3G antenna system
• Powerful amplifier enables up to + 85 dB of signal gain including cable loss
• Intelligent signal processing and real time adaptive operation
• Automatically adjust power levels as needed to ensure a consistent coverage footprint
• Reprogrammable design (in the field) enables spectrum or carrier reconfigurations as needed
• Auto-Trac LED diagnostics display makes it easy to install and operate
• Special algorithms and adaptive processing ensure our products will not be interfered by other wireless frequencies or radio devices
Frequency range:Up link:3G 1920-1980(MHz)
Gain adjustable range:MGC≥30dB
Pass band ripple:3G:15dB
Guard band rejection:3G: (BW-58dB)≤104MHz (BW-70dB)≤107 MHz