Here we gonna show how to boost you 3G, 4G or WiFi signal by your self (self made tutorial).
The tutorial given in the video show how to make a antenna for 3G, or 4G modems, or for a WiFi. There are specified measures that need to be preserved, because the dimensions of the antenna are dependent from the wavelength (frequency) of the signal.
And while this is directed antenna, we gonna show how to make also omnidirectional antenna for 3G, 4G and WiFi. Here is the video:
Here we gonna present a Signal booster for 2100MHz.
The model is W-CDMA2100.
• Fully integrated WCDMA 3G antenna system
• Powerful amplifier enables up to + 85 dB of signal gain including cable loss
• Intelligent signal processing and real time adaptive operation
• Automatically adjust power levels as needed to ensure a consistent coverage footprint
• Reprogrammable design (in the field) enables spectrum or carrier reconfigurations as needed
• Auto-Trac LED diagnostics display makes it easy to install and operate
• Special algorithms and adaptive processing ensure our products will not be interfered by other wireless frequencies or radio devices
Frequency range:Up link:3G 1920-1980(MHz)
Gain adjustable range:MGC≥30dB
Pass band ripple:3G:15dB
Guard band rejection:3G: (BW-58dB)≤104MHz (BW-70dB)≤107 MHz
The 900MHz bandwidth was used in the first cellular communications. Now, this bandwidth is used most in boat communications. For boats that sail on open see, it’s important to boost their signal for long range communication.
Here on the next picture is shown how this device look like.
1) Frequency range: Up link GSM 890-915
Downlink GSM 935-960
2) Gain(dB) GSM Up link: 55
3) GSM Downlink: 60
4) Gain adjustable range: MGC 30dB
5) Output power(dBm): 20
6) Pass band ripple GSM: 4dB
7) Guard band rejection: GSM(BW-60dB) 42 MHz (BW-70dB) 45 MHz
8) I/O impedance: 50/N Connector
9) I/O return loss: ?-10dB
10) Noise igure: ?-8dB
11) Intermodulation attenuation (Po=13dBm): ?40dBc
12) Transmission Delay: ?0.5us
13) Ambient temperature: -10~50
14) Power supply: AC110~220V±10% 45~55Hz Characteristic:
1) Fully integrated 900 MHz antenna system
2) Powerful amplifier enables up to + 85 dB of signal gain including cable loss
3) Intelligent signal processing and real time adaptive operation
4) Automatically adjusts power levels as needed to ensure a consistent coverage footprint
5) Reprogrammable (in the field) enabling spectrum or carrier reconfigurations as needed
6) Auto-Track LED diagnostics displays aid install and operation
7) Patented algorithms and adaptive processing ensure our products will not interfere with other wireless frequencies or radio devices