The 900MHz bandwidth was used in the first cellular communications. Now, this bandwidth is used most in boat communications. For boats that sail on open see, it’s important to boost their signal for long range communication.
For a similar gsm signal booster follow this link.
Here on the next picture is shown how this device look like.
Here on the next video we will see mounting and usage of GSM 900MHz repeater kit.
Here are the specifications of this device:
1) Frequency range: Up link GSM 890-915
Downlink GSM 935-960
2) Gain(dB) GSM Up link: 55
3) GSM Downlink: 60
4) Gain adjustable range: MGC 30dB
5) Output power(dBm): 20
6) Pass band ripple GSM: 4dB
7) Guard band rejection: GSM(BW-60dB) 42 MHz (BW-70dB) 45 MHz
8) I/O impedance: 50/N Connector
9) I/O return loss: ?-10dB
10) Noise igure: ?-8dB
11) Intermodulation attenuation (Po=13dBm): ?40dBc
12) Transmission Delay: ?0.5us
13) Ambient temperature: -10~50
14) Power supply: AC110~220V±10% 45~55Hz
1) Fully integrated 900 MHz antenna system
2) Powerful amplifier enables up to + 85 dB of signal gain including cable loss
3) Intelligent signal processing and real time adaptive operation
4) Automatically adjusts power levels as needed to ensure a consistent coverage footprint
5) Reprogrammable (in the field) enabling spectrum or carrier reconfigurations as needed
6) Auto-Track LED diagnostics displays aid install and operation
7) Patented algorithms and adaptive processing ensure our products will not interfere with other wireless frequencies or radio devices